Through their partnership with Premium, our clients have access to a broad range of benefit plans. Our large employee base helps to control costs and reduces the sizeable up-front investment often needed to implement attractive benefit plans for employees. According to recent nationwide HR studies, good benefits are a key element in attracting and retaining productive employees.
Premium’s benefit plans include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug coverage with open enrollment period between June 1 & June 30
- Short-term disability plans
- Online access to UMR.com
- Accidental death plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with online or telephonic investment advisers
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life, sickness and disability insurance through AFLAC [https://www.aflacatwork.com] [Click Here For Instructions] [Click Here for AFLAC Benefits Offered] (Please contact your local branch if you have any questions or problems logging in)
- Legal Shield – Legal & Identity Theft Plans – [http://www.legalshield.com/info/premiumdrivers]
- D&A Clearinghouse Registration Information https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov
Do you have questions about benefits?
401K Contact Form
Health Insurance Contact Form
New PTG Careers Integrated Application Portal
Applying with Premium Drivers is easier than ever with our new career portal. Set up takes less than a minute and the application process has been completely redesigned. Start your career quickly and easily today.
Legacy application versions: Only use these links if instructed by your branch.
190 Highland Drive
Medina, OH 44256
615 Commerce Road
Richmond, IN 47374
2216 West Meadowview Road, St. 107
Greensboro, NC 27407
71 Beaver Drive
DuBois, PA 15801