Safety meetings provide an opportunity for effective communications through face-to-face contact. The open, informal atmosphere of a small group meeting encourages the kind of questions and discussion that “personalize” the issue of safety by focusing on its day-to-day applications.
Safety meetings are great because they:
- encourage safety awareness.
- get employees actively involved.
- motivate employees to follow proper safety practices.
- can lead to correction of safety problems.
- introduce workers to new safety rules, equipment, and preventive practices.
- provide vital information on accident causes and types
190 Highland Drive
Medina, OH 44256
615 Commerce Road
Richmond, IN 47374
2216 West Meadowview Road, St. 107
Greensboro, NC 27407
71 Beaver Drive
DuBois, PA 15801