Safety meetings provide an opportunity for effective communications through face-to-face contact. The open, informal atmosphere of a small group meeting encourages the kind of questions and discussion that “personalize” the issue of safety by focusing on its day-to-day applications.
Safety meetings are great because they:
- encourage safety awareness.
- get employees actively involved.
- motivate employees to follow proper safety practices.
- can lead to correction of safety problems.
- introduce workers to new safety rules, equipment, and preventive practices.
- provide vital information on accident causes and types
190 Highland Drive
Medina, OH 44256
615 Commerce Road
Richmond, IN 47374
71 Beaver Drive
DuBois, PA 15801